New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author
My name is Jessica O’Halloran and I’m a vampire. When my husband Patrick suggested a weekend getaway to a paranormal bed-and-breakfast situated on little island off the coast of Maine, I was all in.
Even though it ended up being completely spooky.
And during a vicious storm.
With a killer.
Now I gotta figure out who’s offing the guests because if I don’t—
Patrick and I might just lose our heads.
Releases on November 30, 2019
Happy Holidays from Broken Heart, Oklahoma! If you’re a fan of the popular paranormal romance series from New York Times & USA Today bestselling author Michele Bardsley, you don’t want miss this collection of 12 tales of merry chaos from your favorite supernatural citizens!
- January – Happy Birthday Harpy
- February – Valentine’s Day Sucks
- March – Harry Little, Leprechaun
- April – No Fooling Around
- May – Keep Mum
- June – The Grandfather Clause
- July – Dead on the 4th of July
- August – Tooth Be Told
- September – A Labor of Love
- October – Some Lycan Halloween
- November – One Flew Over the Turkey’s Nest
- December – That One Time I Killed Santa Clause