WELCOME TO BROKEN HEART!
Thank you for visiting Oklahoma's only paranormal community. We love humans--and not just for dinner! Just kidding! We don't eat humans (anymore). To make your experience in Broken Heart the best ever, we offer the following guidelines:
1. Don't pet the shifters. (Especially if you enjoy having two arms. Please consider purchasing a stuffed bear shifter instead.)
2. Cover your neck. (Decorative neck covers are sold in the Broken Heart Souvenir Shop.)
3. Avoid irritating Zerina. Please. We don't offer refunds for those visitors who are zapped and end up with neon-colored hair (or no hair), tails, horns, snouts, or the sudden and awful ability to bray, howl, or yip.
4. Yes, you can feed the zombies. Please use Broken Heart's Zombie Pellets, which you can buy in the souvenir shop or in the Old Sass Cafe.
5. Stay within the approved zones for visitors. Wandering around willy nilly may result in you seeing naked elderly vampires--and you don't want that. No one does.
BROKEN HEART ROMANCES
BROKEN HEART COZY MYSTERIES
My name is Jessica O'Halloran and I'm a vampire.
When my husband Patrick suggested a weekend getaway to a paranormal bed-and-breakfast situated on little island off the coast of Maine, I was all in. Even though it ended up being completely spooky.
And during a vicious storm.
With a killer.
Now I gotta figure out who’s offing the guests because if I don’t—
Patrick and I might just lose our heads.
Available now at Amazon!
The Violetta Graves Mysteries
WIZARDS OF NEVERMORE
And Lucy’s only hope for survival may be her ex-brother-in-law-whom her sister betrayed and nearly killed.
And when an investigation into a series of suicides leads Taylor deep into the town’s past, he discovers that the key to saving Lenore and the town of Nevermore may have a surprising connection…